Wednesday, May 4, 2011

T-Mobile trouble


Dear all,

I've been having some big trouble with T-Mobile (The Netherlands).

This is my second year with them. My plan has a 1000 texts and 100 minutes. For this I (only) pay 17 euros, which is one of the cheapest plans of the moment. I'm such a texter... I text all day long. But, I never ever text more than a 1000 a month. I also check the website to see how many texts I have left, to make sure I don't go past that amount.

Now, last month, I was checking "My T-Mobile" and I saw that I had only 14 texts left. I decided to stop texting. That day I only sent 2 messages... That same night I checked the website again, and saw that I had exceeded beyond my 1000 texts with 6 euros. This went on for days till it ended up being 13 euros. I called and wrote to T-Mobile but they kept telling me they couldn't do anything but wait on my bill and then check.

Got the bill; and guess what? 12 euros extra + the regular costs. Yay - not.
I'm writing a complaint once again and hopefully there will be a solution but I'm prepared for the worst- having to pay that bill.

To be continued!
Having trouble with T-Mobile too? Let me know and I'll blog about it!

Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment