Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Gift


Hello you,

So Mother's day is coming up. I never know what to buy my mom... I mean, she always says she doesn't mind and doesn't want anything. But after all she's done for me - the diapers, the shopping, the food, the cooking, the shoulder, the advice, (I could go on but I'm in tears already... gosh!)...
I have to buy her something.

So I was thinking... A pedicure? She was talking about getting her nails done and I know a nice place in town... I guess I'll give her a pedicure and flowers!

Chocolates are sooo 2010, shopping is something we do on a regular base and going out for dinner - don't even get me started on that one. Since we were in Limburg this week I've been eating at restaurants and cafés way too many times. Conclusion; I need to start watching what I eat. And to start off in a good way; I'm going to volleyball at the beach in an hour. With my personal trainer Claudia.

Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment