Sunday, January 30, 2011

Was it worth it?

Hola todos,

After a week long of testing, I decided I should treat myself to a manicure. A friend of mine got acryl nails and it sounded like something I wanted to try too. Hehe :)
I got a nice amount of money long due from my ex-employer so I didn't have to feel guilty at all...

The manicure guy was really nice... but spoke barely any Dutch haha. It took him an hour and a half to get my nails done. He put all sorts of powders and polishes on my nails and gosh! at some point I said; could we please take a break?! hahaha. Couldn't sit still any longer :)

Anyway, the result is really nice. My nails are French manicured, and it will stay on for 3 to 4 weeks. You can go back to redo it, for another 27euros (this was 35 by the way) or you can take them off for 10 euros... mmm..... Still thinking about what I wanna do hehe =]

The only thing is, I can't put any pressure on the tips of my nails. That really hurts :(
and I can't pick up any small or thin things, including money, hair clips and paper.

Was it worth it? Or is it too much trouble? I'll talk about it again next week hehe :)


Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment