Thursday, February 24, 2011

DON'T DO IT!!!!


Dear all,

It's been a while since I last posted...wait it's been a month! Wow, I'm sorry!

Remember how I wrote about my acrylic nails? Well, after two weeks my nails started to grow out so my acrylic ones on top seemed longer (which was a big frustration since all cream, butter, make-up, food, etc. would get under my nails...). My thumb also got had a huge chip so I had to file it off. And, last but not least (hehe) 3 or 4 of them were badly damaged. The manicurist told me that they would stay on for three to four weeks. Well sir, it was no longer than two, unfortuantely... Got a lot of compliments though :)

I decided I was gonna take them off and not get a new pair. This cost me ten euro's. Doesn't seem like a lot, but I had already paid for the set which was 35 euro's. In total; 45 euro's spent on my flippin' nails.

The manicure salon wasn't too busy today so I went in the afternoon. First the manicurist put a cotton ball with aceton on my nails and wrapped them in foil. My nails would have to soak for five to ten minutes. What a horrible smell, by the way! After that, my acrylic nails would be all mushy and what not so she scraped them off. Some of my nails came off without
too much pressure, some really really reallllllly hurt BECAUSE they were still stuck to my real nails. Ouchhhhh!!! She then filed them and put on a clear coat. My (real) nails were actually pretty long but she cut off like all of it, so now I have little stumps. -Sigh-. Also, I don't understand why she put on a clear coat 'cause my nails are in repair and need to heal, and now ?!?! Oh, I'm confused. Removing my acrylic nails took about 4o minutes...

I went straight to a pharmacy to get Herome Exit Damaged Nails, which is a repairing oil that you have to massage onto your nails daily for a week. I hope it helps because...oh gosh, it cost me another 12,50 euro's. I'm broke!!!

As I was home, I removed the clear coat right away because that's just bs. Why would you put nailpolish on severely damaged nails?! I then massaged the oil. It smells pretty nice, by the way! :D

So, conclusion. My nails are short, they hurt like *%^#*@, this all cost me way too much money and I'm definitely not doin' this ever again.

@ FAIL.

Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment