Saturday, January 29, 2011

No more midterms :)!


Dear all,

Yayy! I'm so happy! No more midterms :) And it's finally weekend...

I think my midterms went well, except Dutch. A lot of people got a bad grade...including me :/
Hopefully my other grades will be better! I'm eager to get my results! Because in the end, it's all about the grades.

But seriously, after I got home on Friday, I was flippin' tired and had a headache.

Didn't get the chance to take a picture of someone wearing sweatpants unfortunately... I was so close lol! :P

I'm guessing the next few weeks will be quiet, so more time for other things beside school! :)
Running, babysitting, hanging out, etc. That would be sooooo nice.

By the way, I'm posting new items on my web shop soon so please stay tuned!


Love,Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. haha heerlijk hè, als de pww voorbij is! Ik wil dus echt niet mijn cijfers terug ;(

    xxx.

    ReplyDelete