Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wintery thoughts 2


All I want for Christmas... issssssss youuuuuuuuuuu!

It never gets old. Those really really antique Christmas songs that we sing on a yearly base. I mean, get real, Mariah Carey's 'All I want for Christmas' dates from 1994! And take the Christmas story itself, for example. That's from sooo long ago. I won't even try to express it in digits.

Every winter we try to change things up a bit. A new Christmas song, a new Christmas movie, a new way of putting your Christmas wishes, a new boyfriend who is also coming over for Christmas (?), new presents, etc. But it is (and always will be) a yearly routine.
ExcentricPT posted this amazing video about the modern Christmas story on YouTube. You've got to see this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA I laughed so hard haha

Just to remind you, don't forget there is After-Christmas sale in basically all (clothing)stores! I'm planning on going to Amsterdam next week for some real time, hard core, shop till you drop, shopping haha.

I seriously hope we get a white Christmas this year! I heard it was gonna snow tonight or tomorrow morning, so keep your fingers crossed!

Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment