Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hair-Dying Results :)


Hola chicos,
I recently wrote about buying the HEMA Blond Spray and yes, it worked!
:) I washed my hair, towel-dried it, and my mom sprayed the dye in my hair. Once in a while, she brushed my hair just to make sure every hair got dye. When my whole head was covered, she had only used up half of the bottle. We decided to keep it, for second rounds, haha! I sat in the sun till my hair was dry and I did see a difference! My hair looked naturally brown, more goldish than brunette. I liked it, but I wanted my hair blonder. A couple of days later we did the process over again. This time it got muchos more lighter :O My parents liked it better the first time but oh well! It’s my hair :)
How to:
Wear old clothes
wash your hair first & towel-dry it
you'll need a lot of sun
a comb
any kind of blond spray (check if it contains water peroxide, because it's dangerous stuff!)


<3,

Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Ik dacht al! Je haar is echt lichter geworden op je foto's op hyves haha! Maar het ziet er heel mooi uit hihi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I am going to test it tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete