Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pre-Sch-(o)=(o)-L

Deaaaaaaar readers,

I know this is a bit early, but I thought it would be better for me to post it now...
My new school year starts in about 5 weeks but I'm such a nerd and already bought a new planner. Last year I had a 'Fancy magazine' planner which was about 14 euros. I found that a bit expensive because the cover began to rip off and it had a lot of ads in it which bothered me. Sooo this time I bought a brand-less planner with a spiral back. This makes it harder for your planner to rip apart and writing in it is more convenient. My sister bought the same type of planner and we took some pictures of the useful things.

We cut out some pics from a magazine and put those in the plastic sheet on the cover and back to personalize it. We also got some post-its and sticked those on the second page. I loveeee post-its! I use one weekly and write down ''to do's'', homework, tests coming up and stupid lines I hear people say that I eventually will put as my twitter/hyves/facebook/MSN status or just laugh at them. We also added an envelop to keep (important) notes, etc, save. There are some extra clear sheet protectors inside the planner. We used them as a picture gallery, haha. This planner cost about 7 euros.

You can also use stickers, colored pens and markers, paperclips, pieces of paper or magazine cut-outs.

Good luck finding yourself the perfect planner :) !
photos by Rachelle Leerling, copyrighted 2010. Thanks to Florence.

Love, Rachelle










1 comment: