Sunday, July 25, 2010

Essence Nailpolish Remover - Nail Hardening


Hey there guys!
I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in like...weeeeks. I've been busy working this summer! I got a job at a clothing store in town, and I also have one at a farm. What I do is peeling dried skins off of tulip bulbs. Interesting, huh? Nah. I think it's a job we Dutch people only know of...

So anyway, while I was working at that farm, I was talking to the girl next to me. And seriously, you spend the whole day peeling so I basically know her life from A to Z now (haha). She told me about a nailpolish remover she recently bought from Essence. (Essence is a brand that they sell in Holland at a certain pharmacy). It, of course, cleans your nails and removes your nailpolish but it seriously makes them hard! I bought it yesterday and you know what's even more great? It has a scent! Strawberry-vanilla :-D

So I really recommend it to you alllll!

<3 Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Die heb ik ook! Ooit gekocht in de aanbieding in de Kruidvat in Alkmaar haha! Ruikt alsnog best wel sterk naar nagellakremover.. En ik zie dat je het druk hebt met al je baantjes haha succes met werken! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Mag ik hem ook een keer lenen?
    x

    ReplyDelete