Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Road


Hola mis amigos,

Yesterday I saw the movie The Road. It's about a dad and son who walk through burned-down America(don't ask me why) trying to reach the south, where it's warmer. I saw a fragment of it at my friend's house but we didn't really like it so we decided to watch another movie. Anyway, I tried watching it again yesterday and it wasn't as good as I thought. As they are walking, they keep meeting people but it's kind of creepy because they're all armed and look like they haven't bathed in ages (which is probably true...). The story begins and ends on 'the road', the dad dies, the little boy walks on with another family, and that's it. As me and my friend were watching it, we reached the end (without knowing) and then all of the sudden the subtitles appeared.... Uhm?
So, I won't recommend it to ya'll. Not worth watching!

Xoxo,
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Heey!

    Did the dad die??? :O
    I also need to see it!
    Would you give it to me?
    Thanx

    XxX Florence

    ReplyDelete