Saturday, June 26, 2010

Body Butter!


Dear all,
This week has been so useless. I'm talking about school. We seriously still have to go to school, even though we don't do anything related to the subjects. All we do is watch movies and talk and, yea that's about it. Anyway, on friday we had chemistry and we got to make our own body butter! That sounded somewhat excited, compared to the boring 'how-long-till-the-bell-rings?' lessons. I was planning on writing down the ingredient, unfortunetly I didn't get the chance to write them down ):
But I can tell from what I had to mix that those ingredients weren't thing you would be able to find at home.
Here are some pictures of what the process/product looked like! And,.. of course I named my body butter: Rachelle's Life Body Butter (;
(p.s. Yes, I realized my stupid chemistry glasses covered my eyes so now I look like a weirdo)


Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment