Saturday, May 15, 2010

Be different!




Have you ever seen a teenaged girl wear lipstick? I can tell you I haven't. But why? Has the lipgloss taken over the lipstick at this point in time? Well, if that really is true, I'm just gonna be different! You should really take a look in your mom's make-up bag - you'll find great blushes, lipsticks, you name it. As I looked in my mom's bag, I found a purple [hardly used] lipstick - Ohemghee I love it guys!

This lipstick is from Miss Helen so you can purchase it at Hema for a couple of euros.
The one I have is a dark, shimmery kind of purple. If you look at it, it's a pretty dramatic color but when I put it on it was lighter than I expected. Of course it's a matter of putting on a little or a great amount.

P.s. - lipstick will last longer if you put on chapstick first!

Xoxo,
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Ik draag nooit lippenstift maar als ik zo'n kleur als deze zou vinden zou ik het zeker wel doen, staat je erg mooi! Ik moet echt eens op zoek gaan naar een kleur die bij me past, maar ik vind het echt moeilijk, zo'n tester smeer ik toch niet graag op mijn mond. heb wel eens gehoord dat je het op je hand moet doen, maar zo zie je toch ook niet echt hoe het je zal staan vind ik.

    http://all-eyes-on-me-hetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete