Sunday, May 1, 2011

Catching up to do


Hello all,

Long time no talk! Honestly I've got no good excuse for not posting anything for so long. But hopefully this long time has given me a lot of new inspiration for new blogs :). To continue on my nail drama - they are still so breakable and short and just don't want to grow any longer somehow. The oil that I bought in February doesn't seem to work and I just gave up all hope I had. Hopefully my nails will grow again this summer...
Also, I never updated my webshop! I promise to do this very soon.

My blog exists exactly a year this month! Please see the chart above. My blog has known some ups and downs but I can definitely thank that to myself; forgetting to blog :/ Ugh!

So, time for new pictures, subjects and maybe even a new layout!

Love,Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Ik vind het ook moeilijk om een blog goed bij te houden en elke dag te updaten! Ik doe het nu zoveel mogelijk omdat ik nu meer vrije tijd heb! Jij schrijft ook nog columns dus.. ;-) Je kan je colums ook op je blog plaatsen, ook leuk om te lezen! X

    ReplyDelete