Monday, January 24, 2011

Relax, take it easy.


Dear nerdssss, 8-)

My midterms started today! Some students refere to it as hell, I will just call it a nerdy week. The tests that we get are just as hard as the ones you get during the year, so I don't see the point in stressing out. Some people, however, look like this is the last day of their lives.... Really, I should've taken my camera with me today. Those faces...haha. Halarious. But guys, come on. You have the chance to retake some midterms, I bet you wouldn't be stressing out if you had studied during the weekend instead of going to a soccer game, hung out with ya boyfriend, or visited yo grannies. It's (in most cases) your own fault. It's the truth, I'm just being realistic here.

For English, I had to prepare a subject free of choice; so I chose Thanksgiving. The teacher and I had a nice chat about this celebration, talked about Christmas and Sinterklaas and I told a little about myself. Oh wait, I also had to read a 30sentence-fragment to him. What a joy! :-D

After lunch, I had my history test. Even if you don't know an answer, fill something in! Some teachers really are that stupid. I was laughing to myself during the test, thinking about the person that is going to grade my midterm 'oh that sounds poetic, must be the right answer! -check-' haha, oh boy.

And, last and surely least!!!, cultural arts. That is the most laughable subject evah. It's about theaterish things, mostly everything to do with acting. All I heard of was that we had to read all six chapters, but apparently, thank you havo-students, we also had to expand on the show that we saw. And according to them, the test counts for 50% of your final grade. Okay, honestly I didn't believe that but somewhere in the back of my head an alarm bell rang. And yes, when we got the test it actually said 50% but I'm assuming it is 1% like our teacher told us...

Good luck studying! (:

<3, Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment