Monday, December 27, 2010

Sieradenkistje.nl





Dear readers,

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, with friends and family, presents and food. It didn't really snow here on Christmas day, though I believe I saw a couple snow flakes fall down....I don't even remember. haha. I checked Facebook about an hour ago and was amazed about all those statuses saying '16 inches of snow!!!' I'm so jealous!

So now that Christmas is over and ya'll got your money and gift cards, I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce you to www.sieradenkistje.nl ('jewelry box'). This website sells bracelets, rings and necklaces. Unfortunately ordering is only available to those living in The Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. I was planning on buying the ring showed above, which is only € 6,50, plus shipping cost €7,50 and I think that's pretty cheap!
You can pay using PayPal, Ideal or sending the money in advance.

I will keep you posted on my orders (:

xoxo,
Rachelle

1 comment: