Saturday, September 18, 2010

Asos.com

Dear all,

While I was looking around on www.girlscene.nl, I found this article on really cool rings. I clicked on one of the links and I ended up on www.asos.com. This is an online webshop, established June 2000 in the UK.

'... ASOS.com is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer. With over 35,000 branded and own label products available and over 1500 new lines added each week, ASOS.com is rapidly becoming the market leader in the UK online fashion world.

Aimed primarily at fashion forward 16-34 year olds, ASOS.com attracts over 6.9 million unique visitors a month and has 2.9 million registered users.'


I found really really cute jewelry on this website! (and planning on getting some stuff soon!)

Shipping costs to (for example) the Netherlands is about 6 euros.

Does anybody have experience with this website?

ennnjoyyyy
Love,Rachelle

2 comments: