Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hema Blondspray... ?

Hellluuuuh!

So before I went on vacation I bought a spray for my hair that will lighten it about 1 to 2 shades. I got all excited because it was only 3 euros and it should be easy to use. What you do is you need to have towel-wet hair, spray as much as you can on your hair (it's waterperoxide so watch out!), comb it through and let it dry (the blond effect will work at its best when the sun's out!).

What you'll need:
- the spray (I bought Hema Blondspray)
- an old towel
- a comb that you're willing to give up haha
- sun
- disposable plastic gloves

And yet again, I can't find a picture to show you what my spray looks like.... -sigh-

I'm probably going to use it tomorrow and when I do, I'll post some pictures! :)

XOxo
Love,Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment