Thursday, May 13, 2010

Take care of your feet!

Feet. A part of our body that we don't often worry or think about. But still we use our feet to walk, run, bike, ride, dance, wiggle, stand, you name it! So, don't they deserve some respect from us? My answer is yes. A couple of weeks ago, I was at the pedicure place and the woman that was helping me asked if I used foot cream. I said I didn't... Turns out it's a really good habit - to treat your feet with a thick layer of foot cream after you take a shower. Put on socks right away, and keep them on while sleeping. When you wake up and take off your socks, your feet will feel amazingly soft! I thought this should really only be done in winter, but the lady told me you should care about your two friends even more in summer! This is when your feet are exposed to sunlight almost the whole day, and they will dry out. So readers, buy a tube of feet cream at your local pharmacy (shouldn't be that expensive) and feel the difference!

Love,
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Misschien moet ik het ook maar proberen haha waar ging je je voeten laten doen? :D

    ReplyDelete