Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ah, first posting!

Hey there guys!
So, I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm Rachelle, fifteen years old, I loveee singing and listening to music. I'm the kind of person that will check her facebook and hyves page a billion times a day, just to make sure I didn't miss out on any new stuff. I mean, hey, it's addicting! I don't know why but today I just came up with a random idea and decided to create a Twitter account. I have no flippin' idea how it all works, but eventually I will find out. Then, after an exciting "oh em gee - I have a Twitter account"- rush, I realised I still have a blog account @ Blogger.com. So I cleaned it up a bit, and now here we are. haha.

So, my first posting will be about tea. Y'all, don't stop reading already. It's pretty interesting stuff, okay! I just found out what my favorite tea flavor is - lemon! Wow it's so refreshing, yet hot and not too sweet. I have been obsessed with tea for about a week now I think. I hosted a tea party a couple of days ago and of course, all I drank was tea. But not two or three cups - no, I'm talking 20 cups. Big time tea drinker, right? haha. I started looking up what green tea does to you. Apparently it's really healthy. You should totally look into it: http://chinesefood.about.com/library/weekly/aa011400a.htm

My mom is really happy with me, since I started drinking tea more than diet coke. Yes, tea does make your teeth a bit yellow but hey, it's healthy and just keep on brushing your teeth! :)

So, I think I'm gonna click on Publish Post, yay my first post guys!
And while I click, I'll start walking towards the kitchen to get me some more lemon tea... ahhhh!

Love,
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Jij kan echt zo goed engels schrijven! Zo krijg je ook meer volgers omdat iedereen het kan lezen, jammer dat ik niet goed engels kan haha :)
    Maar ik wens je echt heeel veeel succes en plezier in het verdere schrijven van je blog! X

    ReplyDelete